Currently Playing [KAT-TUN – One Drop]
Koji Dolly Wink Eyelash No.4 Feminine Style is fake lashes that naturally integrate with genuine lashes. It gently highlights the end of the eye, allowing you to have an elegant temperament. It can be used repeatedly.
FOR BEST RESULT
1. Curl eyelashes by the curler.
2. Take out fake lashes, starting from the roots of the fake lashes for the corner of the eye.
3. Slightly pinch both ends of the fake lashes to make it slightly bend and stretch for about 10 times.
4. Apply glue evenly to both sides of the roots of the fake lashes.
5. Glue the fake lashes to the roots of upper eyelashes when the glue is about to dry.
6. Slightly press lashes from the corner of the eye to the end of the eye so as to make fake lashes in harmony with genuine ones.
7. To remove, gently press eye with damp cotton pad for 30 seconds to dissolve the glue. Gently take off fake lashes, starting from the roots of the fake lashes for the end of the eye. Thoroughly remove the glue attached before putting them back to the box.
WHY I LOVE THIS PRODUCT
I’m so in love with these lashes because they really do create a girly feel but it’s not overly dramatic. Also, these are actually half type lash that is more about adding length and volume towards the outer corner of your eyes. This means that I didn’t have to cut the lashes prior to applying them, which is a plus because I didn’t have to worry about making a mistake and then the lashes will be different in length. They are very natural and very light on the eyes. When I have them on, I hardly noticed that I had false lashes on.
Some cons to these lashes include limited availability and high cost. I got these lashes in Hong Kong, so they were pretty available everywhere. However, now that I’m back in Toronto, it’s hard to find these lashes. I would have to go to Asian malls to get them (Pacific Mall) or buy them online. They are always, always over-priced, which really sucks. I got these lashes for around $13 CAD when I was in Hong Kong, but now I would be paying close to $20 CAD for them. Even though it comes with 2 lashes, it’s still really expensive paying $10 per pair. I will definitely stock up the next time I’m in Hong Kong.
Ease of Use (5/5)
Packaging (5/5) – I think Dolly Wink has the best packaging of all time! So CUTE~~
Face of the Day:
-Gowoonsesang BB Cream SPF 30
-Physicians Formula mineral powder in Natural Beige
-NYC Brushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink
-Dolly Wink Liquid Eye Liner in Black
-Fiber Wig Paint-On False Lashes Extra Long mascara in 209 Black
-Annabelle Pigment Dust in Azure
-Maybelline Eyestudio Quad in Sapphire Siren
-Dolly Wink lashes in No. 4 Feminine Style
-Canmake Eyelash curler
-Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in 070 Soft Nude