Currently Playing [None]
My current favorite way to rock the ombre style is on my lips. More specially, I love the gradient or also known as bitten lips. These lips are very popular among Korean actresses and I love how this type of lips can easily create a young and innocent look. This style can be created with just 4 easy steps.
1) Apply a nude lipstick or dap a bit of lip concealer on your lips. It should cover your entire lips.
2) Take your favorite pink/red shade of lip stain and apply it to just the center of your lips.
3) Smoothen the lip stain out a bit by rubbing your lips together. Another good method is to dap your lips with your fingers. Remember you don’t want to rub the colour all the way to the outer corners.
4) Finally, top the look off with a clear lipgloss or a lip balm to prevent your lips from drying out.
1) HEAVY ROTATION Lip Concealer in 02 Nude Biege
2) MAYBELLINE SuperStay 10 Hour Stain Gloss in Pink Flush
3) MAYBELLINE Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Too Cool
Original post on Fashion Magazine website can be found here.