Currently Playing [None]
1. Apply a cream eyeshadow over your eyelid to create a base for the rest of your shadows. In this look, I’ve used the CoverGirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Red-Hot Flame. I have also extended the base colour to the lower lash line as well.
2. Use a red eyeshadow, (I used MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment in Spicy Smoke) and apply it all over your lids. The key is to slowly build the intensity of the colour. I would suggest working light before going too bold.
3. After you have achieved the desired intensity of the red eyeshadow, take a brown eyeshadow and blend the colour into your outer crease and fade it slowly into the red shadow. (I used MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment in Roasted Chestnut)
4. For the tear-duct, I added a white colour to bring in more light to the eyes. I used the CoverGirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Crystal Flame, which I think is great for highlighting.
5. Lined the top of the eyes with a brown eyeliner to blend smoothly with the eyeshadow. Avon Extra Lasting Eyeliner is guaranteed to last throughout the day without nay smudging.
5. Then apply two coats of mascara if you have naturally long lashes. If not, you can apply false lashes like what I did here. I used CoverGirl Flamed Out mascara in Brown Blaze to match the brown eyeshadow.
6. Finish the look off with a bronzer and pinky-nude lips to keep the emphasis on the eyes.