Currently Playing [JYJ – In Heaven]
Happy October everyone! October is without a doubt one of my favourite months of the year! There are tons of celebration this month because not only is it my birthday this month, but it is also FREE SAMPLE MONTH over at Well.ca. If you don’t know about this amazing website, then I suggest you watch my video below:
This October, Well.ca is bringing back a promotion called Free Sample Month, where shoppers can select samples upon checkout when they spend $30 or more ($30-49.99 for 1 sample, $50-74.99 for 3 samples, or $75+ for 5 samples). Read more about it here!
Here are some of the items that you can get for samples:
1. Earth Safe Hand & Body Wash – Gently cleansing. Formulated with natural and therapeutic botanical tree and plant essence.
EarthSafe takes great pride in using the highest quality ingredients possible in their formulations. They have worked with a brilliant formulator from Vancouver and a master aroma therapist from Guelph. A personal “hands-on” approach is taken when selecting and harvesting the proper tree essences, herbs, plants, fruits, flowers and oils.
2. Johnson’s Baby Lotion – As the # 1 choice of hospitals and with the wonderful baby fresh scent, it could just be your best friend to help protect your baby’s skin from dryness. This ultra-gentle lotion softens and nourishes, for baby softness.
3. CleanWell All-Natural Hand Sanitizer – CleanWell hand sanitizers are made with a patented formulation of essential plant oils lab proven to kill 99.99% of the harmful germs that can make you sick. CleanWell is the only hand sanitizer that is all-natural and alcohol-free. The ingredients in CleanWell are safe for kids, non-toxic and come from rapidly renewable resources that grow abundantly worldwide.
4. John Frieda Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray – Non-yellowing, non-dulling formula dries crystal clear and glossy. Touchable hold hairspray allows easy shaping with lasting staying power
5. COLD-fX Extra Strength – For boosting the immune system, at the first sign of cold or flu symptoms. I definitely needed this when I was recovering from my terrible flu! This couldn’t have arrived at a better time!
6. Taste of Nature California Almond Valley – Dude! California almonds and raisins, plus nutritious certified organic seeds. Taste of Nature’s 100% certified organic bars are vegan, Kosher, non-GMO and are made with the very best ingredients the world has to offer. And yes, they taste as good as they look!
7. Method Laundry Detergent – It delivers big cleaning power with just a few squirts. With a 35% smaller carbon footprint than conventional detergent and a lightweight pump bottle that’s designed for easy, one-handed use, it’s a lean, mean, stain-fighting machine.
8. FRIZZ-EASE® Smooth Start® Shampoo (8.3 mL), Conditioner (8.3 mL), and FRIZZ-EASE® Hair Serum (4.4 mL) – Get 100% flawless, frizz-free hair, from start to finish.
Well.ca is going to give away a $50 gift card to one of my reader! Here is how you can win! Go to Well.ca and leave a comment with your favorite item from their store! For double entry, follow me on twitter or become a follower of this blog either through google follower or bloglovin’! Open to Canadian readers only. Contest ends October 21st.