Currently Playing ♫ [林峰 – 愛在記憶中找你]
Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover combines make-up removal with softness. Its refreshing and gentle formula is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Enriched with Pro-Vitamin, this gentle Eye Make-Up Remover, gently, yet thoroughly, removes eye make-up.
FOR BEST RESULT
1) Apply eye makeup remover to a cotton ball or pad making sure to get it pretty wet. You don’t want to have to rub your eyes.
2) Working with only one eye at a time, close your eye and apply one of the cotton balls to your lid and lashes. Let it sit for a minute so it can work its way through the layers of makeup.
3) After letting it sit for a minute, gently swipe your eye in a downward motion making sure not to get makeup in the eye.
4) Open your eye and remove any eye makeup left under the lashes and in the crease of your eye.
5) Repeat with your second eye and spot remove as needed.
WHY YOU SHOULD SKIP THIS PRODUCT
I had purchased this in Hong Kong prior to buying the Biore Make-Up Remover that I love so much. There is no other way for me to say this, but this product is so gentle that it doesn’t work. It’s suppose remove light make-up, but honestly, it didn’t even take off my eye shadow. Plus, with just one coat of mascara, you would have to rub really hard to get rid of it all. I hate that because the skin around your eyes are so sensative and this would really hurt your eyes. This remover would definitely not work on water-proof products, so I didn’t even try. Though this product smelled really nice, but it felt like water and it acted just like it as well. Please save your money and do not purchase this item.
Product (0/5) -For the reasons stated above.
Cost (5/5) – It was really affordable, only $4 CAD.
Ease of Use (2/5) – Have to rub really hard to get rid of all the make-up.
Packaging (3/5) – Nothing special about it.
PS, don’t forget to enter my giveaway, which ends July 30 for a Mac Viva Glam lipstick. Follow the link on the side bar!